Six inexpensive and easy things you can do to help you get top dollar for your home…
- Clean out and organize your closets. Thinning out those jammed-packed closets will give potential buyers a better sense of the storage space in your home. “I want a house with no storage,” said no man or woman ever!
- Maximize the natural light in your home. Next to location, good lighting is the one thing most buyers say they want in a home.
- Find a great agent. Hiring the wrong agent/broker combo can cost you.
- Send the fur-babies off to doggie daycare. Pet smells and hair may give potential buyers the impression your house isn’t clean.
- Be strategic about what you upgrade. Quick fixes may pay off but ask your agent to run a market analysis on your home before jumping into major renovations.
- Take the “home” out of your house. The more personalized items you have displayed around your house the more difficult it will be for buyers to visualize the space as their own. Pack up the family pictures and trophies… after all, you’re moving anyway!
Not sure if your home is ready to sell? Don’t guess…let us help!
Our mission is to sell your home as fast as possible at the highest possible price.